Who We Are: The O’Gara Group is an award-winning factory-authorized dealer for Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Maserati and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, serving the Southern California area. We have three stunning locations situated in Beverly Hills, Westlake Village, and La Jolla. Through unparalleled performance, O’Gara has become respected as one of the largest and most prestigious dealer groups in the entire world.
Our Mission: The O’Gara experience sets the bar higher than any other dealer group due to our innovative thinking and drive to push the entire industry forward. We strive to create a lifetime relationship with our clients by exceeding every expectation of their car buying experience. We believe building relationships start with our employees. We understand each employee of the O’Gara Coach team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we give each of our clients. We recognize the importance of employee satisfaction and provide ongoing training, development, and growth to our employees.
Expectations: If you're coming to work for O'Gara, it is expected you provide an unparalleled experience to our clientele whether it's in our service drive, at an event, or in our showroom. We are an elite establishment with high expectations and if you give us your best, we'll give you ours.
The brand manager oversees the sales department and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining top sales records. Additionally, they must satisfy sales concerns of all customers, ensure to meet customer service at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
As with all positions within dealerships, branch managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Monitor and analyze market sales, industry developments, competitive actions and economic outlook in order to prepare recommendations concerning the sales and marketing strategies within the Luxury Performance Segment
Defines target groups & sales channels to develop & implement programs and measures to exploit the full market potential and secure the revenues of the Company
Assists the VOM to define and agrees sales support programs in cooperation with all brands. [Regional Office & RGSM]
Assists the VOM to set all highline brand strategy and its successful implementation
Leads the product pricing to ensure a sustainable, competitive yet profitable product pricing policy.
In coordination with the marketing department, conducts activities to generate leads for the brand.
Coordinates with the VOM & marketing department the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans.
Manages and controls all brands budget as per the agreed plan set the VOM.
Supports the VOM in the qualitative and quantitative annual target setting process.
Supports the Sales Executive (if applicable) to achieve the Sales, profitability, customer satisfaction, lead generation and quality objectives.
Optimization of stock management and sales planning and ordering.
Development of measures & actions to optimize the product model mix in order to reduce the negative impact of product lifecycles on volume/ profitability.
Review effectiveness and efficiency of branch management and staff and make necessary recommendations to the VOM.
Review and discuss long-term future planning goals of the brand with regards to volume, profitability, facility network to ensure the long-term stability of the business.
Ensure a high and consistent level of communication between Aftersales (Parts & Service), Marketing, Finance and the Sales Managers at the dealership concerning all brands activities as well as the general business situation.
- To develop the O’Gara Coach all brands marketing plan with the VOM & Marketing Manager (in line with the lead planning process)
- Effectively liaise with the Marketing department to ensure implementation of marketing and active prospecting activities
- To source all enquiry & record customer information relevant to aligned marketing activity.
- To monitor, analyze and evaluate trends and changes in the local market environment and to develop/propose respective actions
- To develop and ensure systematic use of management resources, geographic data and sales systems (SMS,CRM SYSTEM) to maximize sales potential exploitation.
- To conduct regular lost-sales analysis using a separate function to enable full picture assessment to give accurate re-categorization of the prospect.
- To develop and monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty programs- including handling of "difficult" customers.
- To handle sales customer complaints effectively with a robust dealer system in place.
- Minimum of 5+years of sales management experience, proven winning track record & verifiable reference a must.
- Valid Driver License