Aston Martin Sales Specialist
Job Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining features, characteristics, capabilities. Compare competitive models, help customers with vehicle selection.
- Promote model options and features, value-added products and services. Must maintain thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Conduct vehicle test drives, complying with rules of the road.
- Prospect daily for potential customers and maintains rapport with previous customers for repeat business.
- Attend sales meetings and training as required.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
- Strong sales experience of any kind is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license. Must be insurable on Company insurance policy.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Strong commitment to providing great customer service!
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with customers, staff, and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Automotive Sales: (Preferred)
License: Automotive Sales & Driver License
Benefits we offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Group and Term Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vacation and sick days
“For positions in Los Angeles, O’Gara Coach Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.”