O’Gara Coach Company
Applications can be submitted at www.ogaracoach.com through the careers tab
Who We Are:
The O’Gara Group is an award-winning factory-authorized dealer for Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, serving the Southern California area. We have three stunning locations situated in Beverly Hills, Westlake Village, and La Jolla. Through unparalleled performance, O’Gara has become respected as one of the largest and most prestigious dealer groups in the entire world.
The O’Gara experience sets the bar higher than any other dealer group due to our innovative thinking and drive to push the entire industry forward. We strive to create a lifetime relationship with our clients by exceeding every expectation of their car buying experience. We believe building relationships start with our employees. We understand each employee of the O’Gara Coach team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we give each of our clients. We recognize the importance of employee satisfaction and provide ongoing training, development, and growth to our employees.
Expectations: If you're coming to work for O'Gara, it is expected you provide an unparalleled experience to our clientele whether it's in our service drive, at an event, or in our showroom. We are an elite establishment with high expectations and if you give us your best, we'll give you ours.
We are currently seeking a reliable, responsible handyman to help maintain and care for our facilities. We take pride in the appearance of our facilities and we are looking for someone who sees it the same. The handyman will perform daily work according to standard procedures and by building's operational schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Performs general property maintenance and associated duties
- Identify and report the need for major repairs to management
- Must always uphold safety standards
- Must uphold company policies and procedures
- Must uphold Store Service Quality and Efficiency
- Strength and Stamina: ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 5 to 50 pounds.
- Proven Experience as General Laborer skills
- Must be knowledgeable in Basic Handyman skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Team Player and Safety orientated
- Good problem solver
- CA Driver’s License
- Copy of your DMV Record
- Must have the ability to communicate well with others
- The skills and knowledge required would generally be obtained with previous experience in building maintenance work. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner.
Job Type: Full-time
License: CA Driver License
Benefits we offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Group and Term Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vacation and sick days
“For positions in Los Angeles, O’Gara Coach Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.”
Job Type: Full-time