O’Gara Coach Company, LLC Beverly Hills – Westlake- La Jolla
Applications can be submitted at www.ogaracoach.com through the careers tab
Who We Are:
The O’Gara Group is an award-winning factory-authorized dealer for Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Maserati and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, serving the Southern California area. We have three stunning locations situated in Beverly Hills, Westlake Village, and La Jolla. Through unparalleled performance, O’Gara has become respected as one of the largest and most prestigious dealer groups in the entire world.
The O’Gara experience sets the bar higher than any other dealer group due to our innovative thinking and drive to push the entire industry forward. We strive to create a lifetime relationship with our clients by exceeding every expectation of their car buying experience. We believe building relationships start with our employees. We understand each employee of the O’Gara Coach team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we give each of our clients. We recognize the importance of employee satisfaction and provide ongoing training, development, and growth to our employees
What You’re Applying For:
O’Gara Coach Company, LLC is seeking an IT Assistant. This is a support role, performing in-house and remote troubleshooting and deploying as a field resource as needed. The ideal candidate will create high quality, professional customer service. Understanding and anticipating needs within the I.T environment is paramount.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience managing Windows 7 & Windows 8(.1), iOS, and Mac OS X (Bootcamped environment)
- Experience managing Microsoft Office & Office 365.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange and Outlook environments.
- Experience supporting remote access over broadband and Splashtop.
- Experience deploying and managing Wireless Access Points.
- Experience in managing and supporting audio/visual equipment.
Provide “Top Shelf” customer service to all internal clients.
- Responsible for continuous Customer Service Improvement Planning.
- Hands-on Helpdesk and Desktop support.
- Providing technical expertise and assistance for future IT projects.
- Assist in server administration, including Windows and Databases.
- Occasional travel required to local satellite offices.
- Coordinating efforts with 3rd party IT resources for local support outside Los Angeles.
- Empathetic mindset and attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk.
- Ability to learn and train others in the use of new products & technology.
- Experience working independently in a high-profile, high-pressure environment.
- Experience being the “go-to” person for all technical issues.
- 10 – 15% travel to various location is required (Beverly Hills, West LA & Westlake Village).
Provide Salary History on Resume
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 0 - 2 years